CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

"Up to you and everyone else, to decide if these are wise...

1. 3,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1878
    "Up to you and everyone else, to decide if these are wise words."

At your invitation - I've decided! No, they are not wise words. Perhaps you might confine yourself to the issues and quiet the schmaltzy lecturing and moral posturing.

This abject nonsense about bullying etc. is patently ridiculous. I was prepared to let those absurd claims go yesterday precisely because they were absurd. Now that they have been repeated, they must be challenged. There is no evidence of bullying. A mere claim is not evidence.

And now "intimidation" is being injected into the debate.

The fact is, I recall a poster throwing the "defamation" word around like a cheap suit on several occasions. I never responded to it because what was said showed an embarrassing lack of knowledge regarding defamation law. Was the defamation line a clumsy attempt to intimidate posters into silence?

In my experience, contrarian posters have suffered ongoing scorn and derision on this thread. Some may have forgotten the "good old days" pre and post the 'company transforming' cap raise. I recall being called all kinds of names and having my basic decency questioned by several posters. I don't recall anyone complaining of bullying at that time.

Also, you were the HC front for this company for some time, so spare me the "I was so picked on" bleating. It does not accord with the facts and history of your posting.

"... on some SM forums, external assistance is required to step in."

Really???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.