CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

C'mon, Basileus, how many times do you have to roll these same...

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    C'mon, Basileus, how many times do you have to roll these same comments out? Over and over. Gosh, mate. Read my other posts from tonight and see that I am at least a bit more balanced. Can I encourage you also to try.

These nonsensical posts you keep writing dont contribute to the debate, no matter how well-written in format they are. Let's talk about CGB, Basileus. I didn't mention your name in a let's focus on Basileus. You were referred to as Chris called you out in a tongue-in-cheek comment to me.

Flaming is intimidation. Intimidation is considered a form of bullying. Chris67 and even Aussie today mentioned that we want to get on with discussing the stock. Stop revisiting the past as it appears you may want to focus on winning more like counts, as you challenge me. (Observation.) People dont want to argue. I have simply requested that people stop bullying and intimidating.

Look at your own history with HC administration before judging me, please. That is only a fair comment in reply to your condemnation of my posting. We just all want to get on with discussing this stock.

Move on mate, C'mon, please!
    Last edited by Neil1959: 23/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.