CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Fair enough Bas. 64347280 - that is not discussing the stock. It...

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    Fair enough Bas.

- that is not discussing the stock.

It is. I am replying to a tag discussing the stock (Inferred)"the stock is in suspension"

64347490 - that is not discussing the stock.

It is. I am replying to a tag discussing the stock (Inferred) where I mention in regards to CGB. " I am not a Top5 shareholder anymore. "

64347538 - that is not discussing the stock.

It is. Inferred wth relevance to CGB. I ask rotorman to look up posts. Which he also replied too on CGB.

64347721 - that is not discussing the stock.

It is. Inferred with referencing to conversation of data I posted on CGB pricing. "I took the price range in his first paragraph, not the other comment in the 2nd paragraph." #:64337245. Others undertsood what I was saying as I was tagged about it.

64348036 - that is not discussing the stock.

It is. I am replying to a tag from Chris67 discussing the posts on the CGB forum (Inferred) "this is a stock discussion forum" Chris referring to my commentary in the CGB forum on HotCopper.

64348702 - that is not discussing the stock.
    It is. I was virtually imploring you to drop this tit and tat posting in that post. "Let's talk about CGB, Basileus". I say.

6/6 you missed the point of the posts. But look, I understand you have struggled with my posts as I with yours, and so I also wish you au revior, as well. So does that mean you will also stop using inferences, like I helped with clarifying above, i.e. using my comments but just not mentioning me by name?

I dont need to go into referencing CGB in stock detail here as I have tried to address your 6 references and explain.

Hoping everyone has a better investment week and let's hope that CGB deliver something good for all of us by Friday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.