CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-121

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    John, in fairness, I think the Directors' performance has been mentioned plenty of times in here without me having to add to all the posts. I stated my dissatisfaction with the results, and I have voiced my concerns very clearly in official emails (emails requested for mention at Board meetings) and general emails. I also have had discussions with many shareholders who remain my friends.

Again , this is going back even further now into their history. I have done a complete search on a few other ASX micros and see similar behaviours with these startups. Inexperience and people trying to get deals across the line.

Failures are never excuses for any officers of companies representing shareholders, but Junior Explorers and Micro caps are not the experienced boards you might expect to see with mid to large Cappers. These tickers all carry a certain degree of risk, and as traders, investors, or both, we all know that! That is why banking organisations and investment houses advise investors to stay away from them.

Fair enough?
    Last edited by Neil1959: 24/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.