CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-135

1. 3,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1920
    Hi Aussie, I understand and agree with your sentiment on your voting rights. At the very minimum, I feel there needs to be some form of shareholder representation on the board for accountability and that there also needs to be a 2nd Director with commercial experience who is independent of any connection with current board members to be installed.

A second strike on the financials would probably ensure that Directors are turned over, but then the stock could go into a semi-permanent suspension and make it worse for shareholders, or the ASX request an administrator whilst the current Directors are renominated, and the search for other "willing" Directors begin. This can take 3 months minimum, as any new Directors must also be vetted by the ASX, and then an EGM is called. Shareholders need to understand that at these times, emotions must be put aside and commonsense prevail for this upcoming AGM. In other words, shareholders must vote more strategically, not with revenge or vengeance. I hope that makes sense. I want to see what this new acquisition is first.

WD, all good to follow up.
    Last edited by Neil1959: 25/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.