CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-47

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    Bullying is never ok! I agree @workingdog. Keep posting, mate.

Whether people are happy or unhappy about CGB, whether people have had a connection with a company or not and are shareholders, and declare it honestly; then they should never be intimidated or what appears to be ganged up on to prevent them from posting if they follow the TCs of this platform, just because it appears, some people have either made wrong, mistimed or are caught with their own investment choices. This forum is among the worst on HC for this behaviour. (observation and comments from HC admin)

A good post from an HCmod, to look over. Post #:14524223

CGB has just released a pretty poor Quarterly. There is no denying that but they do have products out in the market; they have $8.6ML in the bank, and they have a really great product in Instacann that relieves chronic pain symptoms. I am a benefactor.

Just because you are upset with a particular stock, it should not mean that you post distortions of fact about releases or misinformation, which has been done many times on this forum (Observation). Yes, shareholders have whinged to the company and been concerned about delays. I took many of those calls. So it is FACT!

Yes, posters have communicated with ASIC and the ASX, which have led to investigations and delayed relistings. That is FACT! It is noted in releases and also in communications in Q & A's on this very forum. Posters always bat that one away to get their point out, and what appears to be deflecting an uncomfortable reality.

This behaviour can be tracked all the way back to 2014 because CGB (QBL)was highlighted by the overpuffed press piece from Proactive Investors about QBL being like a mini FMG. That article was never approved by CGB, they were never interviewed for it, and the company stated that clearly in an announcement.

What it did do was set off the first of many P & D's by the market, and massive negative commentary on here. Those P&D's were market initiated, not by the company, not by Directors suddenly running off and selling their shares on big release days but "BY THE MARKET". If you are losing money, if I have lost money, it is because we are in the stock market, people. People lose money every day.

If a poster posts something incorrectly, well, question it, but you guys need to stop bullying, harassing and intimidating the poster themselves. We are all hoping that we can rescue our investments here. People are allowed to look for , comment on, or even find anything positive in this investment. 4 years of this nonsensical, bullying-style posting needs to stop, and equal debate be allowed to return, with respect for posters. No one is on here blatantly ramping continually. Please move on if you dont like this stock. We get it. It has crashed, and so have many other stocks.

STOP THE BULLYING!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.