CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

It has nothing to do with defence @prometheus13, and stop...

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    It has nothing to do with defence @prometheus13, and stop personalising it or trying to intimidate me.

I posted historical trading figures that show the stock, at different times, in its history has traded in these ranges.

I didn't say they will definitely trade there again. I said that if the market shifted, and to clarify, if there were management changes, board changes, or great deals that produced revenues, etc, etc, there is no reason why the stock couldn't revisit prices as quoted. It is how you choose to interpret it. You have judged me through glasses of criticism and trying to put me down. Working dog and I have just talked about that.

Stop the personal " I thought that you were better than this" put down line, and try and write in a more respectful way. What it appears is that I have replied to a post where someone also has used criticism against a poster. For the record, I thought that was unnecessary of sharebroker1.

"how about looking at the shareholder destruction of wealth since 2008"

All this forum has done is look at the shareholder destruction of wealth since 2008, and many of us are sick of it, but won't waste putting pen to paper here.

All I observe are traders who still trade this ticker, criticize it when it is down, then buy shares in it, praise it when it is up, and criticize it again when it is down. Why is that? Why would you logically keep buying into something you hate or use excuses that you are just trying to get your money back when there are hundreds of other stocks you can do this with?

It is just not sensible discussion unless it is for other reasons, like opportunity.

Please show me where I have misquoted or misunderstood his comments around trading data and especially as I was careful to put my closing words in brackets (for this conversation)

Sorry but I dont agree with your comments.
    Last edited by Neil1959: 22/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.