CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-76

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    Aussie, you spent some time on that post. Let me throw you a possible scenario, which can often occur with Micro and Nano Caps.

The "acquisition" whatever it is, "miraculously" is received well by the market. L/T Investors, sophisticated investors, and Day and Swing traders all hop on, and the price moves forward rapidly due to low S.O.I's. Market Cap tied to revenues goes out the door by the day's end of trade, and it reverts, to how many Pennies move at this end of the market. MC, determined by the day's market sentiment based only an announcement and greed (Profit opportunity).

Here's the Hypothetical: The ann is stunning for "Company XYZ" who has a price of 0.021, M.C. 5.4ML at the opening of the day. Days close the price for " Company XYX" is now 0.05. New Market Cap 12.93ML. By week's end, the share price based purely on the Ann is now 0.08 cents. No revenue changes but now shows a 20.68M. M.C.

Microcaps do that so often. Fundamentals are out the window and opportunists have determined the share price. Revenues were not even considered or past history.

Micro and Nanos dont have reliable fundamentals or technicals.

Just an alternative perspective for the discussion.
    Last edited by Neil1959: 23/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.