CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-82

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    Thanks, Chris, as others are now pointing out, as working dog did recently, with others have mentioned before, I guess I have the right, like everyone else, to make observations about how questions are worded and ask for clarifications. As one poster mentioned. I cant be expected to read minds.

Post #64334582
    Neil1959 said:
    Just looking at the laws and the "harassment and stalking" you have been subjected to on a continual basis for years is a pretty clear case. All you need to do is make a police report. They can act on it or not. Food for thought if the harassment against you continues.

I have had years of being badgered by groups of posters on here who have made certain investment decisions on this stock and lost money, as I have. As I will mention again. I was asked by members of the forum to conduct Q & A's for this forum in 2017. There was a thread called " Neil ask Andrew K questions" in 2017 before I had anything to do with CGB formally. Sholom Feldman found out about me from shareholders, and that was how the whole thing began. I came out of a long period of disability, and I am blamed for wanting to get some contract work for which I was qualified to undertake and help pay my expenses and help my family, other than my share portfolio.

No-one whinged at me in 2017 when the price was going up. But they sure set upon me when it tanked, as though I was the one who pressed the button at their home without their permission and transferred their funds. 4 years of it Chris. I haven't been on here either, skiting that I made loads of profit and rubbing it in anyone's face either. I have invested moved out when the vision changed and came back in on proof of medication efficacy. Declared here in full. (Didnt have to)

I think that is the third time you mentioned that when I have questioned you. If it's Tongue in cheek then preface your comment as other people do.

As I said, it is only when I question you that you sometimes tell me it is tongue in cheek, to be fair.

I think that is a fair reply, Chris.
    Last edited by Neil1959: 23/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.