CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-83

1. 3,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1878
    All good Chris - just contributing to the debate.

Maybe I should change my name to Lord Voldemort?

In my opinion, Happycats (aka HCGhost) knew his stuff. He was often shouted down. I previously thought he was unnecessarily negative - but he knew his field (geology). From memory, he simply left HC because of the constant bombardment he was subjected to (I might be wrong there). He did get emotional from time to time but he posted good content. He was what was previously known as a "heart" poster - a disused classification for posters with a large following.

Today, and on numerous occasions across the years, references have been made to shares owned by Volcan.

And while I do not want to add to your reading load - it is Sunday after all - I wonder what your view of this post might be? (https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/14355693/single).

It cites a reference to the Volcan acquisition of ML1492 from QBL for a consideration of $1,200,000.00? That post (and I do not know if it is accurate) claims that the author of the post contacted the company and received a response from the company. The alleged response is quoted in the post. In part, it states that Volcan intended, "... to pay QBL that amount when it is able to monetise it's shares in QBL as soon as Volcan is able to generate that liquidity." (sic)

This never occurred. The debt was subsequently written off. It is something that I have asked about on several occasions. It seems reasonably clear that Volcan has been in a position "... to pay QBL that amount when it is able to monetise it's shares in QBL". (sic)

The question is, are shareholders entitled to ask why did this not occur given the alleged undertaking that it referenced above?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.