CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-87

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    "Btw, you wrote above in your scenario '0.08 cents' - but I know you meant 8 cents"

All good Aussie. Thanks, my bad. That "cents" should have been bracketed.

Mate, look, I get where you are going with the example, but I have been doing the numbers, trading, and writing about Pennies for years (blogs). They dont, as a rule, make profits or bring in balanced financial reports. Many will disagree, and that is fine, but fundamentals dont work on Micro's.

I was criticized heavily in 2018 when the price was down, for showing charts with a Social media sentiment graph, but people were happy when the price was up to see that I was within 2 pips usually on the call at the end of the day. Social media sentiment drives many trades, and causes/can cause turns in graphs on many tickers. Bloomberg has been using one since 2014. Even T.A's are unpredictable on Micros. They show historicals but are not reliable predictors for Micros. Again IMO. This is why I wrote that post for you to consider. I don't think the market gives two hoots about revenues in most Microcaps. It is all about the opportunity to trade on announcements.

"In fact - quickly back to the many relisting prospectus' - don't you think the company tried their own first-mover attempt on shareholders which failed ??"

I absolutely agree with you that they failed miserably on their first mover transformation activity, and even with the interference of worried shareholders etc, they still should have done more to arrest the collapse. I am not deliberately stirring or baiting with my comment, but I was taking call after call after call for weeks on end from people who said they were reading HotCopper commentary and were going to report CGB to both ASIC and the ASX in that Feb to April 2019 period. That is a FACT! Anyway, that is past history.

Now we have to see what happens with the rebranding and hope that we all can get some return when they announce this "acquisition" Aussie. I am still sending emails, being a right pain in the butt, and asking the hard questions, btw.
    Last edited by Neil1959: 23/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.