AUZ 11.1% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

This post is my opinion and it relates to the quarterly and the...

1. 3,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1886
    This post is my opinion and it relates to the quarterly and the AGM

Hi JBT
    I would like to put forward an idea that I think is appropriate and timeous.

Stocholm Syndrome
    Stockholm syndrome is a coping mechanism in a captive or abusive situation. People develop positive feelings toward their captors or abusers over time.

I think this applies when a group of shareholders hang onto the abusive known, for fear of the unknown in certain situations.
    I acknowledge it is hard to switch ones thinking from hope, to I don't care anymore, change is needed and I am willing to change.
    The board are no longer believable to shareholders, I believe this sentiment resides with potential partners as well.

The way I see this is as follows.
    Michael Holmes is the new CEO and he is safe, shareholders can stay with him and revote him back if necessary.
    The rest are from legacy going back to the very beginning of incompetence, this group have achieved very little.

I would spill the board, revote Michael Holmes into CEO and trust Michael to recruit a competent board with vision of his choosing.
    In this way you can unshackle the company from past history to a high degree.
    I think the change will bring about some pain, but the change will be worth it, in my opinion

I am communicating my very convicted thoughts about AUZ, I left AUZ as a shareholder because I could not see the management taking harsh decisions in the companies best interest when I was invested here.
    That decision to leave proved to be the correct one, I believe that shareholders have the opportunity to make the change,
    Will this prove too difficult, We will see.
    RED

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $34.02K 4.190M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3693178 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4839817 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.