AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-101

1. 678 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 291
    Hi Red,

Just out of curiosity ... I am also in SRL for the nickel ... They have been progressing for the last 5 years.

The thing that I am seeing play out is that all the big Auto's have ALREADY signed up their Ni mines over the last 18 months... FORD, GM, TESLA, Korean Batteries makers... How many big players are left out there that require additional Ni?

It is my belief and personal opinion that you , Being a TOP 20 HOLDER in our Peer, are starting to feel panic setting in that you have not secured an offtake and are being left on the sidelines for perhaps another decade by which time advances in Battery Tech will make your preferred peer largely obsolete... Could a reasonable person, knowing that you have a large financial interest in a competitor, reasonably come to the conclusion that your years of continued pages upon pages of posts on the AUZ website be a deliberate attempt to tank a deal and free up an offtake for another Ni mine? Your platitudes that you are here to inform ring on deaf ears. You want to make money just like the rest of us...except your strategy is different

Just asking as a reasonable person?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $5.243K 655.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 15246053 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1439734 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.