AUZ 11.1% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Mate at the bottom of each pages of your posts you state the...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    Mate at the bottom of each pages of your posts you state the following,

"Do your own research"

Now with all due respect, maybe you should heed your own advice, why because in your above post that many come here to try to influence voting and that shareholders voted a clear yes, sorry but that's not right the Voting only got through on 55% not a very clear Yes as you state.

I am a shareholder and I have been wanting to get this board out for over 3 years, why because it has failed miserably at everything thus far and the new CEO confirmed it recently with the latest announcement with regard to what needs to be done best you re read it to get a clearer picture of the mess the current BoD's have put thus company in.

Over the last 3 years each Vote on adopting the Remuneration Report has been Voted Against so shareholder's in their masses wants change and they have for many a year, if you DYOR you will see that and you will also find how they survived on each occasion much to the detrement of shareholders and the Company.

So for you to state that people come here at this time to try to influence holders into voting against a BoD's that have devalued your holdings and cost many mum and dad investor's millions in the process then yes there are some who state facts as to where and why the company has failed in everything it tries to achieve then its time and has been time to move them out, only problem is they may still survive and if they do then watch the exodus of holders sell out as compared to starting fresh with a new board put together by the new CEO to drive Auz forward not backwards as can clearly be seen unless ones head is stuck in the sand imo of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $34.02K 4.190M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3693178 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4839817 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.