AUZ 0.00% 0.9¢ australian mines limited

Whoa there big fella,Thought a bit humour thrown into the mix...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    Whoa there big fella,

Thought a bit humour thrown into the mix might help to breakdown the agro from everyone, you quiet welcome to throw in some if you wish I love a good laugh.

Anywats you raised some questions, I'll do my best to answer what I can.

"So you could do a better job"

110 percent mate because I don't tell blatant lies and I have always been open and honest with all my business dealings unlike the porky's told by Bell and the BoD's as they all signed off on everything announced, then the BoD's threw their mate under the bus to save their own skins, when they should of been under the same bus, so yes at least you would get honesty from me but hey maybe that's because I have what they call integrity something I think is lacking immensely within certain areas of Auz management.

"When did you buy into Auz"

I bought into Auz many years ago and have witnessed a complete array of stuff ups from the BoD's for a very long period, hence when you look back at the Voting down of the Remuneration Report it clearly shows that I am not the Lone Ranger when you considering how this BoD's have performed.

"This is the special stock end of the market, if you put you money on Prince of Penzance to win the Melbourne Cup in 2015 your going to cheer for it during the race right"

Correct I would say your are right on both counts we are in the spec end of the market and of course I would be cheering any horse home in the Melbourne Cup we all do, but we are not in a horse race especially not the Melbourne Cup as that race is only reserved for the best hand picked stayers in the preceding 12 months to put Auz Mines as a Melbourne Cup Contender is ludicrous and maybe a Maiden race at Patchewollock would be more suitable as the horse can only be as good as those training it and to be blant if the Auz BoD's were training Prince of Penzance it would still be a maiden and as they saying goes they couldn't train a pig to be dirty, although there are plenty of shareholders who are dirty on the BoD's and have been for a very long time.

"Auz could be Prince of Penzance"

LOL see above, also Prince of Penzance was a really good racehorse when you consider it ran second in the Moonee Valley Cup in its previous start before the Melbourne Cup to a really good horse called "The United States," that was of course after the Prince had won the 2014 Moonee Valley Cup, so again imo you are doing a disservice to Prince of Penzance when comparing to Auz Mines, if Auz had a better trainer (BoD's) then in all probability it may have succeeded, has the new CEO got what it takes who knows.

"LG wouldn't of signed anything if they thought they had zero chance of getting funding."

Think about this if they were really serious LG and were confident that the BoD's of Auz Mines were capable then it would be imo a foregone conclusion that yes they would of in some part funded the project, they got in for nothing even after the board vehemently declared after SKI walked away that they would not take on another freebie and that anybody else would have to pay a premium up front for Sconi or a potential JV, then after that Benjamin Bell and the BoD's also stated they will not be doing a Consolidation as peeps starting waking up to this BoD's and the SP suffered immensely they pulled it out and Consolidated in December 2021, and as such the BoD's have continually burnt through huge cash reserves on Corporates and always seem to raise enough to keep their jobs for the next 12 months, yes keeping them on is a great idea if you like filling up feed bins and getting zip back in return, take a look at Post Consolidation SP to present day tells the story.

"Why hasn't our peers got no funding or equity sponsors yet"

Who cares certainly not me, I am invested in Auz, but just on that has Auz got an Equity Sponsor or Funding at this point and will they ever get it, Good Trainers would get Funding or Sponsors, Bad Trainers wouldn't and its pretty clear that unless shareholders change the current BoD's (trainers) then we will be still be here trying to win a maiden at Patchewollock in the next 12 months, one only needs to look at the BoD's race record to fully understand they are not competent enough and haven't been for a very long time.

Oh an have an enjoyable Sunday, I'm off to mow the lawns what a great day in good old Melbourne Town.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $13.73K 1.528M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 7636857 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1734242 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.