AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-136

1. 1,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1293
    Yes AUZ's SP has sunk like a stone but so has the SP of any number of small resource stocks and also some big miners in recent times.

AUZ now has a CEO that seems at this stage early stage to be performing and who has articulated a structured plan for the future (it might be longer than what a lot of shareholders would like but it is a clear plan), LGE are still engaged and it appears after their offtake extension they are still talking various options for the future with AUZ.

Obviously a good Board is definately an advantage but at the end of the day they are a governance body - it is usually the CEO and senior management of any company that drives the success of a company. Yes a board clearly has oversight and input to strategic direction but it the the CEO that usually drives the design of the strategy and implements it. At this early stage AUZ seems to have a good CEO and presumably the Board are supporting the strategy he has outlined to SH recently.

Right now as a SH I don't expect anything positive re the SP in the short term - and the likely CR in the near future may well see it drop further.

It is what it is - as SHs we all have the choice of bailing out now or accepting the uncertainty and staying in for what might be a longish haul. For me what LGE will do is the critical issue and right now the main unknown for AUZ together with the need to raise cash in the near future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $88.75K 10.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 10015708 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.