AUZ 0.00% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

QPM is going to operate a processing plant, AUZ is going to have...

1. 1,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1293
    QPM is going to operate a processing plant, AUZ is going to have to develop a mining operation - 2 distinctly different types of activities with vastly different risk profiles.

I would suggest to you the risks of an equity investment in a start up mining operation are far greater than for a processing plant and my reading of the article referenced does I believe support that Korean companies are cautious in equity investments particularly in riskier ventures, so I don't think the observation Success and I drew from the article is "utter nonsense" as you suggest.

AUZ have indicated they are in discussions with LGE re a variety of issues one of which it is implied is an equity injection. It is possible that this option has been on the table for some time and as the article referenced like other Korean companies LGE is taking its time to decide one way or the other. Pure speculation, but It could well be that if they decide against an equity investment that will be the catalyst for then to pull the offtake. Only time will tell what happens in relation to LGE and if they continue to stay engaged with AUZ and in what capacity.

i appreciate and to a degree have sympathy with your assessment of the Boards performance. On the one hand I think AUZ has a good portfolio of assets all of which it has not progressed due to the concentration on Sconi. Against that I think it is clear now they held on to BB as CEO far too long.

I think the chances of a significant Board change is remote - as I have commented earlier as SHs we all have the choice of selling out now or accepting the risk/reward which includes an evaluation of the impact the current Board if no charge occurs will have on Sconi progressing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $29.27K 2.917M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 5699719 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 10400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.