AUZ 14.3% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Thank you, an yes I did read it, but in your second paragraph...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    Thank you, an yes I did read it, but in your second paragraph you stated this.

"From the below article it can be Clearly Observed That South Korean Battery Companies in general find it hard to release their Cash due to current uncertainties."

My response was to show you that is totally incorrect when you DYOR to see very clearly that the Company connected with Auz Mines is and has been spending billions and signing off on Joint Ventures.

So whoever wrote the article and your good self are not correct when assessing what the Battery Manufacturing Companies are Spending which is what the article entertained hence my reply.

In saying that I could get you more figures from the other big Battery Manufacturers but we are only talking about LG Energy Solutions because of the connect with Auz and whilst that connect is still here LG Energy Solutions have been spending up big in securing supply with those Joint Ventures. I do agree with the article in that it speaks about how slow the Australian Government is when making decisions and investing in Australian Mining Projects to get Companies such as Auz up and going all they had to do was to invest a couple of hundred million from their NAIF SLUSH FUNDS and Auz would be on the way, in that area the Australian Government is a disgrace but we all know that anyway.

Why they NAIF dropped out is easy to see the Benjamin Bell Saga was the nail in the Coffin for the BoD's of Auz and is in all probability why they were dropped and its their own doing as to why the company has failed on all accounts to succeed they have damaged the company to an extent it will be a long hard road back as per the new CEO latest announcement and they only got the last Raise over the line by 55% of the Vote hardly a great recommendation for a Board doing a great job.

I am all for what Auz Mines have in their Portfolios and firmly believe Sconi will be mined albeit not until well after 2025 what I am Against is continuing to fill up the feed bins for incompetence fir those within the company and whilst replacing the board could be destabilising its the only way Auz can move forward without the stench of the past imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $760 94.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 10196179 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 473959 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.