AUZ 6.25% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-140

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    Your words

"An interesting article and perhaps does place some context around the LGE offtake and no financial commitment at this stage from LGE."

So again what I stated that imo it was nonsense as both you and Successwillcome believe or want to believe the article lends itself to why Auz Mines have failed and are also the reasons that LG Energy Solutions have not come forward to inject cash into the company.

I simply pointed out that in fact LG Energy Solutions have been spending billions all the way through by way of Joint Ventures with many other companies, the most likely reason imo as to why LG Energy Solutions have not been forthcoming with any real commitment is because of the huge array of stuff ups by the current BoD's of Auz Mines, LG have signed up for nothing it costs nothing in the scheme of things to them if they hold Auz as they have done which is good business as I said the Koreans want to be able to trust those they intend to jump into bed with 200% if there is the slightest hint of untrust worthiness then they will not get involved, this is very clear by their reluctance to inject any capital into Auz.

I am all for Auz in that Sconi will certainly be needed at some point and just hopeful that the new CEO can see why the company is in its current position and is why my gripe is with the incompetent BoD's that have destroyed the company's value together with costing many mum and dad investor's millions in the process and therefore imo its been a lifestyle company for those still entrenched and the only way I can see the company moving forward is to replace them all with a fresh start give the new CEO the reigns if he is as good as all reports then shareholders may have something positive to look forward too, unfortunately with the same stench still there we have nothing to look forward to, look at what each an everyone of them have achieved other than freebie shares, huge pay packets and treating shareholders with contempt, one only needed to be at the last AGM meeting to see Ramsden's treatment of holders if I said it was appalling it would be an understatement, move the deadwood out it cannot hurt us any more than Benjamin Bell, Ramsden, Marinelli an Co have over the past years.

My only concern is the sneaky conniving way they will push the Voting to save their backsides as has been apparent in the last 2-3 years imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $10.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $7.069K 988.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 11334814 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 981944 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.