AUZ 11.1% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

I am not sure that LG Energy Solutions would be between a rock...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    I am not sure that LG Energy Solutions would be between a rock and a hard place as you say they can invest millions if not billions anytime they choose.

Why because they don't have to lift a finger they can just let the December deadline pass if they wish, I am not saying that will happen, but if people think Auz is in the best position best they think again.

You are correct Auz is going nowhere been like that since the SKI days, well over 4 years with CR after CR and nothing spent on anything but the Corporate World Lifestyles and guess what another one around the corner diluting your recently bought shares even more, I did post a couple of weeks back that the next Raise will be between 5.5 and 6cps and after the raise best time to buy.

If LG wanted they could fund the whole shebang why haven't they if as you say they are so desperate, one would think if that was the scenario they would have committed to Auz a long time ago and they don't have to make any decision they can sit back and continue extending the offtake because it costs them zip to do so, so in actual fact they are in the drivers seat and its Auz who needs them way more and the sooner the better for Auz if they did but the businessman in me is thinking they are not in a hurry they can sit back and watch Auz shares dwindle down to 2cps before committing anything that's what smart business people do, and its easy to see why given the shenanigans that have gone on with the BoD's of Auz Mines over the past 6 years.

Also another very important aspect that keeps haunting me is when I spoke to my friend about what he had asked Ramsden an Marinelli at the General Meeting as he was the only one who attended, and all this is in my previous posts, it was asked if LG walk has the company got anybody else interested the answer come back from bith Ramsden an Marinelli that yes we have plenty banging on our doors for what Sconi has.

Wow hey and this is the haunting part, if they have people bashing down their doors why hasn't the BoD's of Auz Mines forced that very issue with both Naif and also LG Energy Solutions to show them if they didn't jump in they would miss out as Auz have others lined up, why have they not pursued this avenue, and imo I think its because its bullcrap much of what the BoD's of Auz has been putting out over many years.

It's time they were out.

"VOTE NO"

IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $34.02K 4.190M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3693178 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4839817 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.