AUZ 0.00% 0.9¢ australian mines limited

Yes they have mentioned that in the past and it could be a...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    Yes they have mentioned that in the past and it could be a possibility given the last raise they struggled big time to get it over the line.

The CEO would no doubt take the last raise into consideration and look at the best possible way to raise, so I agree in that a sell off might be on the cards thinking they may hang onto Flemington and the newly acquired tenements in W.A.

In any event this will in some way test the mettle of the CEO, what would you do?

To me it would make good business sense to sell off something as the impact on the company would be minimal with no dilution on shareholders as compared to a Capital Raise, not sure how much cash they have on hand but either way the raise or as you say a sell off is not far away and is probably why in the last week we have seen some effort to try and keep the SP in a certain range, my money's on a Raise before Xmas to the BEOT with bonuses/options attached and then if the LG offtake fails or is extended again we will then see a sell off in 2023 imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $13.73K 1.528M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 7636857 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1734242 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.