AUZ 11.1% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

@Muay,That was I who said the CEO should oust the stench from...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    @Muay,

That was I who said the CEO should oust the stench from within, knowing full well it would have to come from a vote scenario it was tongue in cheek.

Anyways with reference to the company's finances and looking at the expenditure of the last qtr they spent 2.3million "God Only Knows On What" as I was under the impression they were supposed to be stopping exploration as such to save the cash flows/bleeding please correct if wrong but with only 1.6mil left in the kitty its not enough to keep the lights on for the next qtr, if that's the case and again please correct if wrong but I was under the impression any public floated company must have cash reserves of 250k to 300k if so that means Auz Mines have only enough Cash to continue for the next 6 weeks given the rate they feed from the troughs so the CR will certainly have to be well before.

What rubbish announcement could they bestow on holders given what has just been announced by the new CEO with regard to changing tack it now means a complete restart of trying to secure finance Auz haven't been able to get the job done for over 4 years and imo they will not have anything positive or believable to entice new investments given the current Boards track record in obtaining finance.

The best thing we can do as holders is to show the CEO what we think about the bad stench from within that has failed the company and its shareholders for many a year and that its time they were moved on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $34.02K 4.190M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3693178 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4839817 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.