AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-47

1. 1,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1293
    Thanks for the kind words

i agree I think it is odds on that shareholders will get smashed if an equity partner comes in but the reality is that it is the best outcome for shareholders that I see at the moment even with the dilution shareholders would experience.

i am a long term holder of AUZ - actually, Flemington was the resource that first attracted me if I remember correctly and AUZ has done nothing of significance with it. They have a few other interesting projects but unfortunately not the money to do anything with them at pesent.

I took some profits during the SKI run up but unfortunately not enough in retrospect - I hung in as SKI extended based on the extension and the fact I had a low average and the rest is history. I'm currently in the red like many shareholders no doubt.

Am I optimistic re AUZ ? - unlike some others on the forum I think Sconi can be developed given the right circumstances. Will LGE hang in? That is the critical question together with AUZ's looking need for cash.

Why to I continue to hold the "waft of enthusiasm"? Some reasons:

* LGE are still there at least for now
    * Nickel is in demand and that demand will not disappear at least for the foreseeable future
    * LGE we have been told are in discussion re a collaborative arrangement as are others.
    * Based on what I have seen the project is viable albeit current cost pressures are impacting.
    * There is every likelihood with more exploration the resource can be extended.

There was a lot of criticism in the forum about Holmes delay in updating shareholders and I agree I had reached the stage where I was wondering what he was up to. Shareholders now have been provided with a plan for where he thinks things are at and the way he sees forward like it or not.

Now - lets see how/if he manages to solve the cash issue AUZ has looming.
    Last edited by Koala1959: 31/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $5.243K 655.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 15246053 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1439734 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.