AUZ 14.3% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Mate you need to read up on the company you say you have been...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    Mate you need to read up on the company you say you have been invested for years then you would also know that BB was pulled in over the coals for releasing fabricated announcements and told to retract the statements, cmon mate if your going to defend the deadbeats running the show at least be upto date with how the company was handled by BB and what are clear facts at how with his own words and announcements he deceived so many mum and dad investor's which would have had to be cleared by this bunch of Rogues still holding office.

The only person eligible to take this company forward is the New CEO all the rest need to be thrown under the same bus as BB or at least the next one available.

Also just so you know I think what Sconi has will be required one day and have previously posted as such that time stated was 2024 nothing has changed my mind unless of course a fresh start is implemented by the new CEO one that would be a resounding and huge positive for the company and its long suffering shareholders who have endured so much pain and sheet under the likes of Bell Ramsden Marinelli an Co.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $760 94.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 10196179 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 473959 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.