AUZ 11.1% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Red,without going into the legalities of all that, from my...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    Red,

without going into the legalities of all that, from my prospective all shareholders have to do is the following,

Resolution 1: Adoption of Remuneration Report/NO

Resolution 2: Re Election of Directors/NO

Resolution 3: Approval of 10% Placement Capacity/NO

Resolution 4: Changes to Constitution-Vitrual General Meetings and Notices to Shareholders/NO

If shareholders like me want change then this is the time too do it and show the new CEO that we have had enough of those on this board, in 2021 there was well over 25% of shareholders wanting them out.

If 25% or more vote against the Remuneration Report again it automatically triggers the Spill Resolution 5 then we need over 50% to vote in favour of the Spill Resolution, then the company has 90days to organise another meeting for the stench to be re elected again hopefully shareholders will have the balls to vote them out when or if that meeting us arranged, because we need a fresh start with a new CEO to be able to put his stamp on the company and then and only then can holders wash their hands of the stench they have endured, so just Vote No to all Resolutions and we will have a new beginning and all holders will be more positive not to mention many new investors would come on board and are not getting involved at this stage mainly because of this boards record of incompetence.

Vote No To All Resolutions

Get Rid Of The Bad Eggs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $34.02K 4.190M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3693178 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4839817 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.