AUZ 11.1% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Thank you for your concerns but I am okay went to the doctors on...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    Thank you for your concerns but I am okay went to the doctors on Monday for a physical go every 12 months my blood pressure was 120/80 Doc told me its pretty good for a male of 55 but excellent for me as I am in my 70's so alls good.

With regard to people voting of course its upto them but from what you stated you want them out as well with the following,

"For me I think letting the same people go who are in the negotiations with LG Energy can be a risky path."

So you are agreeing the company needs change to move forward and as such with your post you actually confirm that for Auz to succeed changes need to be made with the current BoD's.

Given that's your opinion and I hazard a guess many others are starting to realise that without that change the company will not advance much like those "Advanced Discussions" the BoD's have been having for over 4 years, then yes you are right to continue with them in those Advanced Discussions could mean a lot more pain for holder's.

Who can replace them well the CEO would have 3 months to seek interested parties and given his connections that wouldn't be to hard at all to fill those positions if the Spill was successfully completed and given the only thing Auz needs is finance then one would think a competent CFO would be the first on the agenda oh wait they did have one but sacked him, maybe he was to honest, they also had Sophia answering shareholders concerns but sacked her as well, so maybe the both of them were to honest for the likes of Bell Ramsden Marinelli an Co.

Do we need changes to the BoD's well Blind Freddy can see that is a prerequisite if shareholders want AUZ to succeed, although let me say this if there is a spill the stench from within will have something up their sleeves to continue sucking the life out of shareholders which is the only thing they have ever been really good at.

So yes I totally agree with you that keeping those guys on to continue in trying to obtain Finance is "Fraught with Danger."

"Yes its time to send them Packing"

Imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $34.02K 4.190M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3693178 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4839817 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.