TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-56

1. 447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    My twenty cents worth is that some posters, while I do respect their viewpoint and considered analysis, are, at times, overcomplicating their answer to the question of “why isn’t the share price going up when all these favourable macro winds seem to be in place?” I think Sdaji and dbd25 are on the right track when they highlight the sellers presently in the market. Honestly, I think it’s as simple as that …“more sellers than buyers”, likely due to funding acquisitions with newly issued shares. Eventually, that will get resolved and the long term macro factors (which I at any rate judge to be favourable) will finally come into play. Market participants these days are so short term…especially those gifted bundles of shares for nothing, it’s not too surprising they want to realise some cash. The balance of sellers to buyers should be restored in time, and fundamentals will then take over. Finally, I’m a little puzzled at Sdaji’s contention that results have disappointed…progress in recent years seems to have been quite satisfactory to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.