TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

Goodness Sdaji, I’d like to think my post was a little more...

1. 434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    Goodness Sdaji, I’d like to think my post was a little more “rational” than yours. There has been a decline in the share price (we’re agreed on that!). Some of us think the shares now offer very good value, whereas you don’t. You’re entitled to that view, but I don’t think you can claim us to be ignoring “obvious reality”. It’s certainly not as “black and white” as that.

One day you might be shown to have exercised good judgement, and me the contrary. But I think your conclusions a little too sweeping in these very early days of the company’s development.

You are often quick to complain about the tone others use to you, but perhaps some inwards reflection of your own tone would not go amiss at times.

Finally, I’m getting a bit past “investing as a learning experience”. Been at it for 30 years now. One thing I’ve learnt is that I’m not always right, and that the same is true of all the posters here. This is why we should not be too sweeping in our disregard for alternative viewpoints.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.