ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2241
    I actually haven't even said that currently the share price doesn't represent good fundamental value.

We don't have to wait to see if my judgements were good. I bought in under 10c 2.5 years ago, enjoyed the ride up, traded out and back in on the ride down to the 20s increasing my holding then dumped the lot for a lovely profit, and since then only held briefly during an obvious time there was going to be optimism and an increase in share price, and I dropped the hot potato before the market reacted when the actual figures were bad (earlier this year, not sure if you were around yet). I didn't just pop up last month. I hate to reiterate that, but it doesn't make sense to say we have to wait to see what my judgement is like, we already have a lot to go on.

I just don't see any catalysts for a price increase in the next two months, and all signs point to a price decrease in the short term, even if the fundamental value genuinely is there. You may eventually get to see prices above what they are, but that's just not certain yet, the market just isn't at all likely to respond favourably until the figures are compelling. If you do want to blame new shares, remember that issue isn't new and isn't suddenly changing soon, so it makes little sense to expect positive change.

I'm open to alternative views, I absolutely welcome them, I encourage people to shoot down my own views and I am especially grateful when their efforts to shoot me down are successful (dbd25 once did this for me regarding TNT and I am still very grateful), but it all needs to make sense and be backed up with genuine substance. Fanciful nonsense doesn't help anyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.