ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337
    Yes Deb is definitely bitter and slagging companies like MDC for having no debt and well advanced clinical trial work heading towards registered medicine. At that point it will be huge earnings as Medicare rebate. At the moment patients having to fork out the entire cost of the produc t. Where as registered medicine will be where buyers go once they are available and MDC is leading the way on that front. Yet half price of MXC. 4 times less than BOT.i

your input good. I do hold small parcel for ECS myself but the main golding for me is CAU in the cannabjs space. Made so much money there I am willing to out back here on mdc when the time is right.

CAN just CAN't compete. And deb probably in red big time. Personally I see CAN heading below 10c. And closer to the 1c range as its just way overvalued. Heavily sunk in debt. Now your saying is 56million$ in debt. So technically it's screwed. Yes those directors have been paid well for screwing shareholders over since listing.

in terms of cannabis medicine on asx MDC was the first. Before any of the above mentioned came. So they weren't just jumping on band wagon they had been at it before the hype. Which is why I can see insider interest wanting it shorted similar to how cau was shorted 30c down to 7c before they let it ran. Surely no coincidence. I'm not a coincidence theorist.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.