RCE 3.74% 51.5¢ recce pharmaceuticals ltd

i don't like your chances of any intelligent conversation around...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    i don't like your chances of any intelligent conversation around these threads any time soon.

i think if you take a snap shot of the small caps on the XHJ you'll find they're predominantly down in the last 12 months. looking through some of the other company's trading in the same sector i feel like RCE have managed ok to hold up with the share price. The company hasn't produced anything but positive announcements / any negative results to date but the price continues to decline. i think it says more about the market sentiment than the company itself. i think we all knew it was going to be a long road getting anything to market. if you didn't know that then maybe you didn't do your homework before investing.

its always the same story. everyone rags out a company when the price is dropping. its still the same company it was 18 months ago but its got less money in the bank but a substantially stronger portfolio. Rule number 1 in business is you have to spend money to make money.

I agree that the silence on burns trials is somewhat stage to say the least. why we haven't had a update on the peer reviewed data from the Fiona Stanley hospital is a little concerning but the last webinar does seem like RCE is full steam ahead with the UTI clinical trials. The UTI trials especially seem to be the result of the data presented from Phase I IV trials at CMAX

Surely at some stage there will be enough compelling data in a phase II / III trail to say we have a potential product worth marketing / partnering with.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4799/4799208-d8327f97c813c058e030853638182af4.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.5¢
Change
-0.020(3.74%)
Mkt cap ! $119.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
54.0¢ 54.0¢ 51.5¢ $6.437K 12.17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10644 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.5¢ 38 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.32am 03/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.