RLF 17.5% 4.7¢ rlf agtech ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-12

1. 733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    howdy Muzz W .. yes... understand what you say ... while I can't counter everything you mention individually with challenges etc in SE Asia... I do know that the company has been operating there for a number of years and they do know the markets there quite well... China operations have been there for years and while I also have concerns re China in many ways... I raised that directly with Ken H and while he acknowledged my concerns.. he said it was not an issue for them as such due to their experience there... and the new contract with Camdodian supplier.. he knows the boss of that Co for many years so there is a personal connection shall we say with that .. and it goes on more from those as well...

so ... while there are some SE Asian complexities shall we say... RLF are not a newbie trying to find there way over there... and then there are crops grown outside of Asia as well ... hahaha lol.. sorry .. my humour ... and a very very interesting update in the 4c was re carbon crop trials in WA... they said they expect some news and updates from that soon... depending on when and what that is... could be a total market re rate with all the attention with carbon, agriculture etc that has been happening... and then the corp trials in Africa and cotton again in China ... its all a bit hard to sit still

so .. we await the next lot of news etc... and I'm still planning to buy more... get set as big as I can before the re rate comes..

so we'll see how it pans out... good luck to you and cheers ...

whale hunter...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.007(17.5%)
Mkt cap ! $10.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.8¢ 4.0¢ $30.71K 665.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 8750 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RLF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.