RLF 17.5% 4.7¢ rlf agtech ltd

Your welcome Muzz W ... yes ... lets see how they go with all of...

1. 733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    Your welcome Muzz W ... yes ... lets see how they go with all of that .. I have confidence though as management have been there a long time.. they have been operating in Asia for years and as mentioned also have good knowledge there... and the main objective with listing in April was to get cash to get it all moving forward as their products have been strongly developed and are ready for market penetration ... I'd say there is some good traction already from sales force as 1st qtr sales achieved 57% growth from same time last year .. which is the first full qtr that the new sales force has been operating.. and more employed as advised last qtr as well .. so ... on results ( albeit short term .. ) goals are starting to be kicked..

and... they have mentioned before any one of the corp contracts that can come from the Africa or Cotton trials will add a substantial increase to current sales figures by themselves .. either one .. but both would be fabulous..

so .. we wait for actual data and results.. and see wat happens.. very excited on this one.. lets see how many more I can snaffle before the pop..

cheers and good luck ..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.007(17.5%)
Mkt cap ! $10.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.8¢ 4.0¢ $30.71K 665.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 8750 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RLF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.