FGH 14.3% 0.6¢ foresta group holdings limited

Dunno whether anyone watchewd the Webinar by Ray...

1. 283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Dunno whether anyone watchewd the Webinar by Ray Mountford.
    Anyone who did should be of the opinion that N.Z is the way to go. Hancock Forestry playing hardball. Fear of delays in shipping and getting the plant off the wharf. Problems getting workforce to re-assemble it in Apple Tree Creek. All services, including sewage still not connected in Queensland!
    In N.Z. the crew that dismantled to unit are available and willing to re-assemble the plant. The crew that originally commissioned the plant are available. There are 2 major cities with decent size workforces within decent distance.
    Rotorua Council is supportive and keen. Nearby logging companies are amazed and keen that LER can treat their stumps. The proposed site, which will not be available until December has all services connected.
    The opportunity for growth in N.Z. is plain to see. Ray reckons N.Z. has 1 Million acres of forest compared to Queensland has 100 K acres.
    He also fears Australian biosecurity agencies will give them hell. They have already talked tough. Plus licensing and approval to use the plant with it's various high pressure point bits must be arranged in Australa. The plant has already passed all certification and safety tests in N.Z. and is approved for use.
    My/our biggest worry is FUNDING. They are simply running out of cash. The R & D grants coming will not be anywhere near enough in my personal opinion. Ray Mountford said they will not proceed if adequate funding cannot be guaranteed. Pretty sure Ray and the LER board will know there is absolutely NO chance of a capital raise I reckon. I have heaps and heaps of cash in this at about $0.10 I personally would not give them another cent but a pray seriously they can get what they need and set up in N.Z.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.