SHO 0.00% 0.5¢ sportshero limited

JRNo c/r at these levels not below $0.025/$0.03 imo firstly no...

1. 11,523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300
    JR
    No c/r at these levels not below $0.025/$0.03 imo firstly no need yet and secondly only scraps being traded at these low prices.

We need a deal with some substance with decent revenue these so called whiz kids from China were supposed to deliver the goods so far a huge fail , I don't know how they can sell our product when the only have small holdings at best some zero ,which reminds me going back to the 80's a good friend of mine had a meeting with K P and Kerry went around the table and asked how many shares in this company they owned (first question) they all by the way had huge holdings and he invested in the company.
    Sure they have only received performance based options for there work but they have delivered basically zip so far I know the Chinese drive a hard bargain but these guys are dealing with there own surely they can get something of some substance.
    The product is exciting the structure is a ripper all we is something decent they have had long enough no more excuses get a bloody deal with decent revenue or leave. And they can start by buying some stock on -market all directors own bugger all.

If they can some how do a good deal or bring in new shareholders the price would double over-night then they would be in a better position to do a c/r @ say $0.025/ $0.03 to a good home possibly to one player to raise $1m - $2m and then we are off to the races. They have a ripper structure don't bugger it up by doing a raising @ these ridiculous low prices.

The ball is in there court they have until Xmas to deliver.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.089M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2613888 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2543108 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.