ZNO 4.00% 2.6¢ zoono group limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-23

1. 1,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 502

Hi JoR,
    My paper loss has also hit an all-time low - SHIT HOUSE INVESTMENT !

Naturally we are all very disappointed with the share price and most investors were un-aware earlier in the year that a Middle East company settled a legal claim with Zoono then dumped all their shares on the market in the last 2 weeks all 1.2m shares, the Company could not control this," almost as if they did this on purpose" to harm them , they were issued shares at 44c as l understand.

I'm told
    "the Company are focusing on rebuilding sales and hope forpositive results in the near future, there is no lack of effort going in, we have employed additional sales people etc and are working on several positive initiatives" "Sales will correct the SP".

I did read with interest in the latest Global Newstalk that Paul's recent OS trip went well however the Appendix 4C cashflow report for the September quarter tells a different story,dip in demand, sales/margin Vs overheads, this report has the share pricein a tail spin hence it’s at an all-time low as investors bail.

It seems the car game is a fare bit different to the biotech industry, when Covid came to town in March 2020 many of us believed in the Zoono story with its potential and invested.

Now its reported that Zoono's new CEO is departing in Jan 2023 that reflects the times they face however to mention it as “right sizing”, then he becomes a consultant might be a better fit for both parties without the scrutiny l guess, this is not a look good in my view.

I also picked up that Paul His providing the business a NZ 1 Million dollar working capital line ofcredit with a 10% interest charge attached, many investors would love to have that locked in their ROI, one can only hope with the UK agreement with Bunzl, Douglas Pharma, the French PLG Group and the growth of Animal Health & the Food packaging sectors should raise cash receipts & turn things around.

Just my observations readers – I am carrying a 93% paper loss so its not worth selling plus l was advised back in August 2021 to "Treat Zoono as a 2-3 Year hold"

So I have NOT sold any of my shares as of yet !

One can only hope for the best, good luck to all.

ST

Last edited by Showtime: 04/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.184M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $2.218K 87.91K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 53148 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 6250 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.