ZNO 0.00% 2.7¢ zoono group limited

Hi ShowtimeWorse part about this investment is I got my family...

1. JoR
    304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    Hi Showtime

Worse part about this investment is I got my family to buy shares as well. It is all part of the learning curve. At least I have a tax loss to use when able to do so and save on paying tax for longer.

As for issuing shares to settle a legal claim, of course they will dump them on market. 2 weeks is a long time to hold. Evey time shares are issued for the benefit of someone else, especially to settle an expense, they get dumped on market straight away in one hit. They should have seen that coming. If Paul was not so greedy and invested the money offered to him into the company via a share issue, instead of taking it himself, then he would have had the choice to pay out the claim and the share price would not be trashed. In most other circumstances, this would be a good time for shareholders to buy discounted shares.

I could see the writing on the wall then, Im surprised they have had their head in the sand and didn't hint at anything until the last quarterly. I suppose they didn't have a choice. It is the first quarterly that had a few more home truths in it.

Im not really hopeful that these new ventures will come to anything, as nothing else has. Covid was just lucky for them for a very short period of time, and they didn't have the business experience to capitalised on it. From memory it was really chaotic, and they did what they needed to do with disregard to planning and cost control.

I'm 94% paper loss and haven't sold a share for a long time as there is no point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.536M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 3.3¢ 2.6¢ $11.96K 406.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 118961 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 351595 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.