ICI 5.00% 2.1¢ icandy interactive limited

I Agree with fingerlicking, and I have been sayin it for a...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    I Agree with fingerlicking, and I have been sayin it for a while. Utility tokens is the real game and it play by different rules than speculative tokens, such as BC. Utility have a purpouse, is afordable and appeal to what you can use it for rather than sell it for. It is tangled to speculative crypto for now because thats where we come from, but it will break free. This is where you get it wrong CrazyDave. I love you, you know that, but you are reactive in your analysis, not proactive. The market is proactive, not reactive. The market is the leading indicator. It will value future potential rather than reports. The market will soon understand utility tokens and see its Much greater potential and partly disconnect with speculative crypto. That is why i think ICI should not wait with anything. This will naturally increase need for larger crypto scheemes as infrastructure over time. That is why I only say ”partly disconnect”. But utility will lead the way for BC etc. Not the other way around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $3.465K 165K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 57390 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 154641 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.08pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.