ICI 3.45% 2.8¢ icandy interactive limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-292

1. 7,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 613
    Marketing is to make money out of the game it will be towards players over investors.

If players play the game it earns and if it earns well the SP goes up. I am not arguing with you just pointing out facts.

SP performance will be on how well the games earns over marketing to investors. If the games earn no doubt the market will listen and have to.

The more it earns especially from game one the first LS made game ever will determine everything even potential.

It would be like a house selling company selling houses to investors over actually selling the house. The market only cares about results.

The SP is low everyone is panicking besides myself why because the crypto market is down and no games are being launched.

When it all happens you will see I am not talking rubbish it is the reason and only reason.

I was talking to someone not long ago and said Icandy just got smashed for the last yr or two which is just unlucky. Think about it asx market crashes, inflation, crypto crash and finally the ftx crash all holding projects back and affecting SP.

The company itself besides for the things out of the companies control is in great shape. Cash flow positive and growing the wfh side of things. Every employee that starts is straight into the green as well because of the work available. The animation side of things is pumping as well.

Just remember the asx hate crypto so if you Ann anything crypto to market you get booted.

Icandy will be fine the fundamentals behind what they're doing is sound and solid.

One last thing to wait for and it will be games on LOL

Then the game actually begins and we can see what Icandy is worth.

All in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.001(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $37.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $11.49K 409.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 165261 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.