EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-31

1. 1,332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1507
    The purchase order from Eden India was announced on the 24th of Nov, so no it wouldn't be there yet, let alone be included in the sales figures.

Some nice info into the Indian market though. They are using EdenCrete Pz at 1/4 l/m3. That's 0.09gal/yd3 by my calculations. No wonder they love the stuff. No wonder "Eden and Godrej Construction (Godrej) commenced discussions (that are ongoing) related to potentially broadening their relationship:" No wonder others are interested.

Speaking of interest.

The quarterly announced, "Extensive trials of EdenCrete®Pz7 are underway in the US with two large concrete companies that each operate in multiple US States. Both companies are interested in understanding the performance benefits, Greenhouse Gas emission benefits, and cost benefits delivered by EdenCrete®Pz7 in their concrete mix designs. Preliminary results are looking encouraging, it is hoped that these important trials will open up a large market in the USA for EdenCrete®Pz7."

I noticed on LinkedIn, the post where EDE was refilling the EdenCrete stock at a Holcim plant had an answer by Holcim.

upload_2023-1-20_14-24-40.png
    I love that 'partners' comment. Could this plant be the testing site for the future relationship that includes EdenCrete Pz?

So many irons in the fire. Thank goodness EDE isn't some one product wonder so it can keep growing whilst other avenues are heating up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.427M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $101 50.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
79 218134783 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 9849513 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.41pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.