LBT 6.67% 1.4¢ lbt innovations limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-9

1. 15 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Whoa whoa whoa...hold on a second. Are you saying that directors haven't bought any shares on market??? Why has no one mentioned this before?!?!?!? I would have sold out years ago...

We are investors in a penny stock. Disappointment and missed timelines come with the territory. It has been a frustrating couple of years...no doubt about that...it has always felt like we were just around the corner from some serious SP appreciation...only for it to be cruelly taken away from us. Has there been missteps here and there...sure...but other than selling your shares and moving on, there isn't too much you can do about it.

Whilst cash is a concern, I feel like the company is finally in a position to start delivering. I anticipate a big 2023. TF as a global distributor should yield sales. The partnership (or whatever you want to call it) with AZ makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside...imagine the potential if Apas Pharma is a hit...

Good luck to all. I will be holding on for the ride in 2023. There may be a few more tough months ahead...but it feels like something big is around the corner.

Too many people here sound like my namesake...I'll bet I can name two things to be miserable about for every one you can name to be thankful for

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $21.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $30.33K 2.124M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 350306 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 449519 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.30pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.