SES 11.5% 2.9¢ secos group ltd

Heres some outloud thinking. Just looking at coles and woolies....

1. 129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Heres some outloud thinking. Just looking at coles and woolies. We have 1600 stores...its actually more but lets say 1600. We sell a few different SKUs retailing between 4.50 for the kitchen caddys to 9.70 for the 36litre big bags. Lets say on average per unit sold Secos make 3 bucks (please correct me if im off here..trying to be conservative).

1600 stores
    365 days per year
    3 dollars revenue per unit.

If 1 unit was sold per store per day then:
    1600 x 365 x 3 = 1.75million

5 units per day 8.7 mil. 10 units 17.5 mil.

ok rough figures but you can see how growth here really equals revenue.

A gew of my observations. We are not yet in all stores...farrr from it. We are expanding and i make a point of vhecking all my local stores regularly. We are selling and we hold the number 1 position in our category. I think it takes time for merchandising and bringing stores on...im keen for someone experienced in merchandising with coles and woolies to shwd some light here.

if we get to 10 bags per store per day we will see revenue circa 5 mil per qtr just with woolies and coles. it might take 12 to 24 months to realise this but it certainly looks acjeivable. The products themaelves are terrific.y partner and i only use them now.

Then theres JC
    Then theres Lucky Dog
    Then theres pallet wrap woth significant commercial interest which is mooted for first orders Q4
    Then theres the food packaging mailing and more which could well be the biggest money maker.

Lots to like. Frustrating seeing the dip now and we do need some news to get momentum back. but. future is looking bright and im a long term hold here.

not financial advice and gltaltsh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SES (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.003(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $17.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.9¢ 2.6¢ $11.21K 401.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11975 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 116606 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SES (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.