PER 0.00% 8.3¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-118

1. 4,100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1857
    @ANPto2Dollars
    I am not questioning Charmaines Resume and not calling for another scientist she fills the gap that you talk of

You see we are the opposite to IHL we have the scientific Know how to market, im sure Charmaine is more than capable of doing this, but what she is most obviously not capable of is addressing the market strategy to fund this route to market, not being smart or insulting here in any way shape or form, but they stepped back from a pivitol trial because of this lack of ability across the whole board, which in my eyes is totally unforgivable to step away from such an opportunity because you do not have the correct balance of personell at board level

Hence Joel onboarded as i said a proffesional at the head of his game to steer them forwards through the scientific and regulatory path forwards into the US market they have now stepped into

But what we do not have is a mover and shaker the likes of Joel Latham to address our market/funding approach and go knock a few doors down seeking those funds

On a side note i gave the 6 - 8 week timeline because they have to start putting some urgency behind this, lots of interest with zero commitment is not what you i, and the company are looking for, which is all we ever seem to hear from the company

See how we go

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $74.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11758 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 24250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.