PER 0.00% 10.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-86

1. 3,612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 781
    Interesting post Sam...

6-8 weeks ...which would make it close to 3 months since his visit...

Dunno ..but I don't think something like this might come so quickly unless some really significant data is obtained on Dystro levels.

We are still waiting on Dystro levels info and that is scheduled this Q , which is another 8 weeks...This makes it's pretty much aligned with your time frame.

The reason for me thinking negative is we are still in mouse model trials and not sure how keen are the Pharmas to push this quickly...even on a best available results.

At this stage there seems to be no interest in our product from anywhere and on a serious note , we don't even know if this data will be marketed well, especially in the USA...

I am thinking the only way to get.more interest is as you suggest a NASDAQ listing...and hopefully Anthony can step up...

Plenty of speculation that the SP may get a hit with this result, but nothing happened ..
    We are still in our 8-9 C region. Lot of investors thinking what is going on, but in reality we do not have anything concrete...except for data from the past..

Today's announcement is only half of what we all really wanted to know...even in full data the SP was never going to shoot the stars.. Excellent data but what is next...Nothing ....more trials or plans on paper for which we have no $$..

LGMD and OI is all good on paper again...where does it lead to ..more positive data ..in the end the point is all this needs $$ to proceed...

Delays after delays in everything does not help the cause....

As you say Sam from here Anthony needs to sell the story and sell this quickly.....3-4 months later this would just be in another data...

Only hope for me is the Covid partnership and hopefully some attached $$ ...which may in turn help all the above ...They are saying discussions ongoing with diagnostic company..let's see where we end....

All investors here need to understand that apart from LC , only thing that can rerate the SP is getting into the clinic ASAP and hit the arms...we have spent last 5 years for this trial and this is the real road to $$ and SP rerate..

Only short cut to getting into mid teens is $$ from somewhere...

We need luck more than anything else...lol

Imo dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.