AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Of course he does. I mean if one was to totally disregard AKPs...

1. 422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    Of course he does. I mean if one was to totally disregard AKPs repeated "imminent release/ mass manufacture/ demonstrations" that have been endlessly announced but have never ever occurred over last decade, then yes, by all means remain a truth believer in AKP .

He acts as if anyone who has a negative view of AKP has always had that view. Trolls and downrampers the lot..

in fact many of us were AKP investors for many years, but have got so cheesed off with their nonsense , they became total AKP cynics and simply don't believe a word they utter now. Whether that is correct or not, time will tell. But it is what it is.

I mean has one never heard of precedent or the absolute truth of something that is demonstrably real? Like an iphone in your hand for instance.. or honest announcements by companies who face setbacks and dont go on about "secret sauces" in the midst of pseudoscientific incontinent psychobabble ?
    Or do you guys still believe in "oh truth is all relative, man, its only what you perceive it to be".
    In your world it seems , AKP never ever ever tell a porky.
    And as one of your flock said earlier, one must never underestimate a Jewish scientist. I don't think I've ever read such a ridiculous opinion/excuse on why to continue to invest in AKP.
    Phew.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.