AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-386

1. 731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    Hi Bob,

Thanks for another detailed analysis.
    I really do appreciate your posts.
    And the trolls do actually serve a purpose on here, they elicit more explanations from yourself and others, which is most appreciated.

What I really like about this recent and very detailed report is this comment about public demonstration of the technology.

"Ultimately these factors as well as delays receiving chips and other critical components, led
    management to conclude that the company would be far better served delaying public
    demonstration of the technology a bit longer
    , in order to allow demonstrations of the production
    version of the chip; as undeniably the impact of a full range and flat frequency response when
    demonstrated at optimal sound pressure levels, will far better represent the game changing
    technology we have been laboring to bring to market."

This is the most confident statement we have seen for a while.
    Delaying demonstration a bit longer, definitely suggests they are very excited about doing a demonstration soon.
    Of the "Production Version" which is even cooler.

With China coming back on line, and more detailed reports like this, with very confident statements.
    I would not be worried Bob.
    I would be very confident and excited.

Keep up the good work Bob, and also the trolls, as you get the best out of Bob.

For people who listen and get worried by the trolls statements, ask yourself a question.
    Why would people spend literally weeks and months posting on a website on stocks they apparently dont believe in, or supposedly dont have any stocks of.
    I can undestand some sound and share trading enthusiasts may post technical views that point out issues or disagree with statements made.
    But the endless nasty comments by other people must be for tactical reasons.

Cheers Paul

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.