BGE 0.00% 1.5¢ bridge saas limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-6

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    My main issue is really the domain they are using for their website, using a .website TLD instead of something like a .com.au or more traditional suffix. This seems trivial to some but as a software engineer it doesn't give the best impression for a listed company to seem genuine and capable. Also noted they are missing all the investor centre info from their site and also mentioned the general vibe I have found around the company not being exactly timely with market updates. I got an email back from the CEO today assuring me they are working to address my concerns and some of these tasks were already in progress. He seems like a genuine, down to earth kinda guy so I will give them the benefit of the doubt and see what they can deliver in the next 12-18 months. The more I look into what they are doing and the more I run the numbers based on total unemployed plus NDIS participants the more I can see this being a growth business, given their contract pricing is per participant, per provider those numbers can add up pretty fast to a very meaningful revenue stream. Only 69 million shares on issue of which over 40 million of those are escrowed so quite low liquidity but also means more revenue per share. I think most of the IPO holders are still holding and it's just the impatient ones that are driving the price down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.790M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 98699 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 27500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.