3DP 4.55% 6.3¢ pointerra limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-107

1. 2,899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1082
    it seems that the market is discounting (to a decent degree) that ACV number so whatever is ACV number that is released seems a mute point at this stage that number is clearly explained relative to revenues/cashflow (at this stage, I feel they need to revisit their methodology for the calculation and restate it relative to the revenues/cashflow they are actually generating

At this stage the only saving grace is that the business is not burning tonnes of cash, seemingly has software that is leading edge in this field, but they need to address the negatives......(a) ACV, (b) cashflow and cash collections, (c) execution or completion of projects so that clients are obliged to pay, and then (d) how are they going to fund future growth with so little cash in the bank.

In hindsight, a capital raising at ~40-50c would have been a good idea to get funds to speed up the gaps that seem to be in the business......sufficient staff to finalise the implementation at clients, staff to invoice and chase the clients and also marketing staff to look at opportunities (there was a post above where someone saw an application for their railway track checks, and another poster highlighted that use case to the CEO.......great initiative by these shareholders, but somewhat concerning that these sort of use cases are not obvious to a company looking for clients - and I know companies can't be everywhere, but this can't be the norm in how they grow their business)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
-0.003(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $50.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.6¢ 6.0¢ $134.3K 2.147M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3663 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 9290 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.