3DP 6.67% 3.2¢ pointerra limited

G'day everyone!! Thanks to some other shareholders for their...

1. 1,589 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1776
    G'day everyone!!

Thanks to some other shareholders for their recent quality posts.

It's been a really tough last couple of days / weeks (and probably longer) to be a 3DP shareholder - with the market (somewhat understandably) unimpressed by the 3DP 4C report dated 31 January 2023.

Which showed $1.962m in cash receipts (5.37m total cash receipts in the 6 months to 31/12/23) & it showed a $977k negative operating cash outflow figure ($764k negative operating cash flows in the 6 months to 31/12/23).

Whilst the overall cash numbers in the 4C for the first 6 months of this years are certainly not horrific, the actual numbers in the latest 4C were clearly down on expectations

REVENUES IN UPCOMING HALF YEARLY REPORT - And I agree with Rokewa's statements about the upcoming half yearly report being negatively affected by these program delays - as invoicing will no doubt have been affected.

However, whilst it is always difficult to "line up" cash receipts & revenues", I can't see revenues dropping below say $5m for this 3DP half year report - even despite these recent program delays?

And Pointerra's revenue for the half yearly report last year was $3.175m - so a $5m revenue result in this upcoming half yearly report would still be a revenue increase of upwards of 57% over the PCP.

And with Ian pointing out that he thinks the second half of 22/23 will be much stronger than the first.

Clearly there is some serious concern around the lag between reported ACV and cash receipts, but there is also little doubt IMO that this business continues to grow strongly – and with some really large US & Australian companies already as clients.

Yes, the quarterly was underwhelming. But 3 months is quite a short period of time for any company, so I am trying to keep everything in perspective.

It has been a really tough period, but hopefully 3DP (and us shareholders) come through this period even stronger
    Last edited by Brett M H: 15/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $36.12K 1.144M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1220576 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.