3DP 4.88% 3.9¢ pointerra limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-46

1. 2,877 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1071

https://www.******.com.au/media/new-quarter-more-contracts-for-pointerra-?videoId=26899&sectionId=1885

"....we missed what we liked to collect...with some program delays in the US..."
    Why is he talking to viewers on this program rather than having a shareholder call (perhaps when they release 1H23 results he will have a call so perhaps an unfair criticism on my part), but what I don't understand is whether its a collection issue or the 'program' (would it be correct to interpret a that as implemental and/or deployment) is delayed in which case IMO they are not entitled to the cash......in my mind invoicing and program delays are 2 different things

Also he seemed to indicate that they have won the contract for 700 Amazon sites in NA (the above says 200 with a potential for up to 700)......and he also mentioned US initially and then global distribution centres (no mention of global in the enterprise update).

Goes on to say that one of the utilities is charged upwards of USD200k a month, but to invoice and onboard that client it can take months and in this case upwards of a year.......I guess depending on how the contract is written, you should be able to invoice someone if you have done the work, so I can only take this to mean that the client is not onboarded & invoiced because the system is not gone live/fully deployed per the contract. That really comes back to when they recognise ACV because they should not be recognising the Amazon contract for example in ACV unless they are certain the amount is likely to be booked in the next 12 mths.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.002(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $31.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.2¢ 3.9¢ $71.21K 1.800M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21385 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.41pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.